Statement By The Honourable James Moore On The 2013 JUNO Awards Nominations
OTTAWA, Feb. 19, 2013 /CNW/ - Today's 2013 JUNO Awards nominations recognize the works of Canadian artists and creators and their outstanding contribution to our society, our identity, and our economy. Our country's music industry is built by thousands of composers, songwriters, singers, musicians, entrepreneurs and professionals from coast to coast to coast who enrich our cultural life.
Our Government recognizes the importance of the music industry, and we are proud to support our artists who help showcase our culture at home and abroad. I commend the Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences on presenting this opportunity to celebrate Canadian musical excellence.
On behalf of Prime Minister Stephen Harper and the Government of Canada, I am pleased to congratulate all the nominees and wish them the best of luck at the upcoming 2013 JUNO Awards, in Regina, on April 21. I would also like the congratulate Canadian music icon k.d. lang on her induction into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame and Larry Leblanc on being honoured with the 2013 Walt Grealis Special Achievement Award.
SOURCE Canadian Heritage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV