Global Market Review Of Electric And Electronic Distribution Systems - Forecasts To 2027
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global market review of electric and electronic distribution systems - forecasts to 2027
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE electric and electronic distribution systems sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
- This global market study offers:- Automotive OE electric and electronic distribution systems market size estimates- Latest technologies and trends- Market share data tables- Exclusive interviews with major companies- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects- Market size forecasts- You can use this report to:- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets- Get an overview of the global automotive electric and electronic distribution systems sector- Identify opportunities and threats- Prepare demand and supply forecasts- Review the latest technological drivers- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans- Carry out competitive analysis - Purchase this report and receive 12 months' complimentary access to QUBE, just-auto's online research tool. - What's new- Introduction- Companies- Robert Bosch GmbH- Continental AG- Delphi Automotive LLP- Denso Corporation- Intedis- Lear Corporation- Products- Infrastructure- Leoni AG- Organisational structure- Products- Customers and contracts- Merger and acquisition activity- PKC Group- Sumitomo Wiring Systems- TE Automotive- Yazaki Corporation- Others- Markets- Market trends- Market shares- Global market- European market- Japanese market- North American market- Emerging markets- Egypt- India- Kosovo- Mexico- Morocco- Romania- Russia- Technologies- Defining the elements- Increased electronic content - Standardisation- Delphi is pushing for standardised wiring harness development- Delphi offers a standardised approach to wiring harness development- Cable innovations- Beru develops introduces Wire in Composite - ExxonMobil makes cables more flexible- Aluminium wires from Sumitomo - Leoni makes advances in cable production processes- New cable technology from Delphi- Lightweight cable from Leoni- Design and development tool innovations- Consortia develops new architecture- Delphi's Velocity Tool Suite - New software from Intedis- Mentor Graphics' software to support wire harness designs- Other innovations- Federal-Mogul's innovation to reduce electromagmetic interference- New PCB from Delphi- New colour concentrates from Teknor Color - New hydrolysis-resistant PBT resin from Ticona- Body control units- Delphi's connection systems- Delphi's electrical centre technology- In-vehicle wireless charging- Valeo advances the the power control unit- Forecasts- Wiring harnesses- News- Interviews and insights Tables and figures List of tablesFastest growing markets of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (% growth) - Market volumes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (39000 units) - Volume changes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (39000 units) - Change in volume of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (%) - Relative market sizes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (% share) - North American manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2011, % of volume - Japanese manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume - European manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume - Global manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume - Lear Corp's electrical and electronic production facilities, 2013 To order this report: Passenger_Car Industry: Global market review of electric and electronic distribution systems - forecasts to 2027 Contact Clare: email@example.comUS:(339) 368 6001Intl:+1 339 368 6001 SOURCE Reportlinker
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV