Lecture-free College Model Blazes Path For Next Generation Learning
Lecture materials are often made available online and use shared digital space for remote collaboration and sharing that is made available 24 hours per day. Additional innovations include emerging and enhanced one-click digital tools for easy connectivity and communication with classmates, professors, professional networks and social media.
Between flipped and lecture-free classes loaded with technological enhancements, today's students have new options for identifying learning styles they can build upon to successfully earn their degrees and have better skills to compete in the global marketplace.
Read more at ben.edu/news.
SOURCE Benedictine University
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV