Steve Berman currently serves as co-lead counsel for the economic loss class in the sudden, unintended acceleration lawsuit brought against Toyota (NYSE: T). That case has resulted in a proposed settlement valued at up to $1.4 billion, the largest automotive defect settlement in history.
The lawsuit against Ford seeks to provide compensation to all current or former owners and/or lessees of Model Year 2011-2012 Ford F-150 vehicles.
Owners of 2011-2012 F150s can contact Hagens Berman to discuss this case by calling (206)-623-7292. You can also speak with an attorney by emailing FordF150@hbsslaw.com or by submitting information at www.hbsslaw.com/cases-and-investigations/cases/FordF150.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV