ZCL Composites Schedules Fourth Quarter And Year End 2012 Investor Conference Call
EDMONTON, Feb. 19, 2013 /CNW/ - ZCL Composites Inc. (TSX:ZCL) has scheduled an investor conference call for 9:00 am MT ( 11:00 am ET) on Friday, March 8, 2013 to discuss its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
ZCL expects to issue its fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial and operating results before the market opens on March 8, 2013.
The conference call will include prepared remarks by ZCL's President and Chief Executive Officer, Ron Bachmeier and by ZCL's Chief Financial Officer, Kathy Demuth. After the prepared remarks, ZCL will accept questions from analysts and institutional investors. The public is invited to listen to the conference call in real time or by replay.
To access the conference call by telephone, please call 647-427-7450 from the greater Toronto area, or dial toll free 888-231-8191 from elsewhere in North America. An audio webcast may be accessed through the Investor Events tab on the ZCL web site at http://www.zcl.com/investor-relations/investor-events.html. Audio replays will be available on the ZCL web site shortly after the conclusion of the conference call.About ZCL Composites Inc. Our vision is to be the leading global provider of environmentally friendly liquid storage, fluid handling and corrosion resistant industrial products. More information about ZCL is available on its website at www.zcl.com. SOURCE ZCL Composites Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV