Magellan Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGLN) announced today that members of the Executive team will present at two upcoming healthcare conferences:
- Chief Financial Officer Jon Rubin will present at the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 1:40 p.m. Eastern time at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, FL.
- CEO Barry M. Smith will present at the Barclays Capital 2013 Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 10:45 a.m. Eastern time at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami, FL.
Investors and the public are invited to access conference audio and presentation materials through Magellan’s investor relations page at www.MagellanHealth.com. Those who plan to access the webcasts should log on to the website approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of the conferences to register and download and install any necessary software. The audio and presentation materials will be available for one week following the presentations.
Those who plan to access the webcasts or recordings are encouraged to read Magellan's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, expected to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on February 28, 2013, and subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, filed with the SEC during 2013 for material information regarding Magellan's operational and financial results, including the section entitled “Risk Factors.”
About Magellan Health ServicesHeadquartered in Avon, Conn., Magellan Health Services, Inc. is a leading specialty health care management organization with expertise in managing behavioral health, radiology and pharmacy programs. Magellan delivers innovative solutions to improve quality outcomes and optimize the cost of care for those we serve. As of September 30, 2012, Magellan's customers include health plans, employers and government agencies, serving approximately 33.8 million members in our behavioral health business, 17.3 million members in our radiology benefits management segment, and 8 million members in our medical pharmacy management product. In addition, the specialty pharmaceutical segment served 40 health plans and several pharmaceutical manufacturers and state Medicaid Programs. The Company's Medicaid Administration segment served 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, visit www.MagellanHealth.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV