New IPhone App Allows Expecting Moms To Create Personal Time-Lapse Pregnancy Video
The campaign encourages women to wait for labor to begin on its own and health care providers to not schedule a delivery before at least 39 weeks of pregnancy, unless there is a medical necessity. Important development of the brain, lungs and other organs occur during the last weeks of pregnancy. Additional information is available at marchofdimes.com/39weeks.
Rising rates of scheduled inductions of labor and cesarean sections have been linked to increases in the rates of babies born just a few weeks too soon, between 34 and 36 weeks of pregnancy.
CineMama was created in partnership with BBDO NY, March of Dimes' pro bono agency. "We're thrilled to have the opportunity to put our creativity to work for such a great cause," said Troy Ruhanen, BBDO, Chairman and CEO BBDO, The Americas. Additionally, Uncorked provided digital production support; music was donated by Analogue Muse and digital PR strategy donated by Fanscape.
The March of Dimes is the leading nonprofit organization for pregnancy and baby health. With chapters nationwide and its premier event, March for Babies®, the March of Dimes works to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. For the latest resources and information, visit marchofdimes.com or nacersano.org. Find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.SOURCE March of Dimes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV