New IPhone App Allows Expecting Moms To Create Personal Time-Lapse Pregnancy Video
CineMama Helps March of Dimes Share Healthy Pregnancy Information
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Women can create a time-lapse video of their pregnancy – and get health tips along the way – through a new, free, interactive iPhone app called CineMama available from the March of Dimes.
Time-lapse pregnancy slideshows and videos are an emerging trend among expecting parents as a way of creating a digital keepsake of their pregnancy to share with loved ones. Through CineMama, the March of Dimes will tap into that trend to share its important health information.
"CineMama is a fun way for us to reach women and let them know that healthy babies are worth the wait," said Patricia Goldman, March of Dimes vice president and chief marketing officer. "Moms-to-be will be rewarded with a complete video diary of their pregnancy when they use this app."CineMama allows expecting moms to take and upload their photos to the web, easily turn the still pictures into a video, and share it all through social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. CineMama will prompt women to record the ups and downs of their pregnancy, as well as important milestones in a diary that can easily be shared. The app can be downloaded from iTunes at: http://bit.ly/VMtwWc . It links to the March of Dimes free, interactive iPad magazine "My 9 Months" available from the iTunes store at: http://itun.es/isc7SZ. It also links to www.marchofdimes.com/healthymombook where the new March of Dimes "Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby" book can be ordered. CineMama is an expansion of the March of Dimes "Healthy Babies are Worth the Wait" public awareness and consumer education campaign, which focuses on the importance of a full term pregnancy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV