"In our constantly changing business environment, managers from companies such as ITW, face demands for more agility, accuracy and flexibility to meet uncertainty in the supply chain," Bassey adds. "Just how do you forecast for a hurricane on the East Coast closing critical ports of delivery, a tsunami causing lengthy delays in critical electronic components, a recession dramatically cutting automotive production or significant key-commodity price changes?
"Saphran technology helps its customers meet these major supply-chain challenges."
About Saphran SolutionsFounded in 2004, Saphran Solutions is located in Franklin, Michigan. An independent software developer, the company helps automotive suppliers and other manufacturers achieve dramatic efficiencies and increased profitability by narrowing the gap between business planning and performance. Saphran software modules are designed for original equipment suppliers with sales of between $50 million and $20 billion. The company's software programs can be implemented quickly; pay for themselves within three to six months; provide significant competitive advantages, and help protect and increase profit margins. More information about Saphran is available at http://www.saphran.com.
About Illinois Tool WorksIllinois Tool Works or ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 company that produces engineered fasteners and components, equipment and consumable systems, and specialty products. It employs nearly 65,000 people, and is based in Glenview, Illinois, with operations in 58 countries. http://www.itw.comAbout The Institute of Business Forecasting & PlanningIBF is a membership organization for demand planning, forecasting, and supply chain education. The IBF is known as a center of learning for forecasting & planning strategies and techniques for every major industry on a global level. http://www.ibf.org SOURCE Saphran Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV