Equipment Manufacturer To Expand In Virginia
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) â¿¿ A construction and mining equipment manufacturer is expanding its operations in Newport News and Hampton.
Gov. Bob McDonnell says Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co. will invest $45 million in the expansion.
McDonnell said Tuesday that 174 jobs will be created over four years.
The company is a division of Liebherr-Mining Equipment SAS, a member company of the Liebherr Group.McDonnell approved a $500,000 grant from the Governor's Opportunity Fund and an $800,000 performance-based grant from the Virginia Investment Partnership program to assist with the project.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV