IHS (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of information and analytics, announced today that it is now accepting nominations for the 2013 IHS SPECTRUM Excellence Awards. This prestigious industry award program recognizes organizations that have demonstrated leadership in the use of advanced information management systems and best practices to achieve an array of environmental, health, safety and sustainability (EHS&S) business goals.
“IHS is proud to sponsor the 2013 SPECTRUM awards in order to honor organizations that are showing how EHS&S information can be transformed into a driver for operational excellence and competitive advantage,” said IHS Vice President, EHS & Sustainability Solutions Scott Lockhart. “As always, we want to thank our nominees in advance for sharing their stories so other organizations can learn from their accomplishments and develop successful strategies for Enterprise Sustainability Management.”
The IHS SPECTRUM Excellence Awards will be formally presented at a gala dinner celebration on Tuesday June 11 – during the IHS EHS&S Solutions Workshop scheduled for June 11-13 in Houston, Texas. Winners will be recognized for successfully managing a host of challenges associated with environmental performance, health and safety, operational risk, product stewardship, energy and carbon, and corporate responsibility.
In addition, one IHS SPECTRUM Excellence Award winner will be singled out at the conclusion of the program as the “Best of the Best." Past honorees have included the New York Power Authority, Dow Chemical Company, Alcoa, and Duke Energy.Established in 2006, the IHS SPECTRUM Excellence Awards have recognized dozens of organizations for their proven success at:
- Reducing risks – assuring regulatory compliance and managing dangerous incidents;
- Increasing efficiency – streamlining systems and processes to save time and money;
- Creating value – strengthening reputation, branding and competitive position.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV