Orange Business Services Supports Global Enterprise Unified Communications And Voice Services Based On Microsoft Lync 2013
As part of its commitment to delivering the new workspace where all communications tools are unified, Orange Business Services is supporting companies requiring global enterprise unified communications (UC) and voice services based on Microsoft® Lync® 2013, the latest release of the Microsoft enterprise-ready unified communications platform.
Orange Business Services provides Microsoft Lync-based unified communications services as part of Business Together, its suite of integrated or managed collaborative services that exploit the benefits of unified communications and collaboration to improve enterprise productivity.
With the Microsoft Lync 2013 release, customers will benefit from enhanced functionality and capabilities whether working remotely, in the office, or a combination of both. Implementation of new Lync 2013 functionality – like multiparty HD video, mobile voice and video (3G/4G/Wifi) and Web clients, social capabilities and Skype federation – helps raise team productivity by providing reach and seamless communication. Business Together Microsoft UC services, a combination of Orange Business Services’ infrastructure incorporating Lync Server 2013 and support services, will help to ensure users enjoy a great Lync 2013 experience. Orange Business Services offers Business Together Microsoft UC services in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and most high-growth markets, and plans to add additional locations.
Orange Business Services took the opportunities offered by Lync 2013 as a basis to develop new services for its Business Together solutions:
- Business Together Microsoft Integrated UC – provides expert Lync voice support for customer-operated Lync 2013 Server. Orange Business Services provides comprehensive support services for Lync-based enterprise voice solutions including cross-vendor resolution and on-site support with global 24 hours a day, 7 days a week coverage.
- Business Together Microsoft Managed UC – Orange Business Services provides hosted Lync as a Service to further simplify the adoption of UC technologies for enterprises by providing cloud-based managed solutions for Microsoft Lync Server on a pay-by-user basis.
- Business Together voice pilot service – To help enterprises evaluate how Lync 2013 Server can be best utilized in their organization to help facilitate the workspace of the future, Orange Business Services offer a low-cost pilot option to enterprises enabling them to easily assess the benefits of Lync 2013 enterprise voice solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV