TICKER SYMBOL (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS)
MONTREAL, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - To update its award-winning PAPERbecause campaign ( www.paperbecause.com), Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) today announced a new series of videos that take a humorous approach to highlight the irreplaceable value of paper.
The 30-second spots mark the third wave of videos in the campaign that showcases the effectiveness and sustainability of paper. While the initial videos featured satirical office settings and exaggerated pressures to go paperless, the four new videos bring that comedy to everyday situations, ranging from a bridal shower to a business lunch.
- A husband disappoints his wife on their anniversary by choosing to send an e-card instead of a paper card with a handwritten note.
- A woman at a bridal shower receives a hideous vase, but she's relieved once she locates the receipt, showing how paper can make any gift the perfect gift.
- A man using his home computer can't get his new router to work because there are no paper instructions, and he cannot log on to download the PDF.
- A waiter at a restaurant butchers his customers' orders by not writing them down.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts