Alliance Life Sciences Offers Robust Aggregate Spend Program Strategy For Federal And State Sunshine Act Compliance Readiness
In response to the recent release of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) Physician Payments Sunshine Act Final Rule, Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group (ALSCG), an innovative management and technology consultancy, announces the release of its White Paper: “ Federal and State Sunshine Act Compliance Readiness.” The paper offers strategies to help covered manufacturers to proactively and comprehensively operationalize Sunshine Act requirements through value-added services. The paper is available for download: http://www.alscg.com/company/events/cmswhitepaperfinal
“The Act gives manufacturers less than seven months to prepare their cross-enterprise stakeholders, business processes, transactional systems, and customer data management technologies to accurately capture and aggregate reportable spend beginning August 1, 2013,” says Animesh Gandhi, director, ALSCG. “A robust Aggregate Spend program strategy that includes governance and data stewardship components, practicable business processes, and data reconciliation and auditing capabilities is a must to ensure Sunshine Act reporting preparedness and sustainability.”
The final rule clarifies and fine-tunes a number of key points that impact customer data management and spend capture methodologies. Alliance services can:
- Create a framework to promote awareness and educate various stakeholders about the importance of enterprise-wide program oversight and sustainment
- Develop a Spend Governance Operating Model, including resource planning and data quality monitoring objectives
- Provide Spend Disclosure Compliance Training and Communications to employees regarding their transparency obligations
- Standardization of spend definitions and classifications across the organization
- Finance and contracting policies addressing third party/pass-through payments, spend governance, and reconciliation
“Alliance‘s best practices approach can ease the implementation burden by aligning with an organization’s specific needs and objectives,” Gandhi adds.About ALSCG Formed in 1994 and headquartered in Somerset, N.J., Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group employs hundreds of professionals worldwide who collectively understand the business challenges of the Life Sciences industry and offer an integrated portfolio of solutions around Contracting & Market Access, Information Management & Commercial Analytics, Clinical Operations, and Mobile Applications. ALSCG has experience with seven of the top-10 largest pharmaceutical manufacturers, as well as middle market and emerging Life Sciences firms. Alliance provides better insights for better decisions. Contact: 866-581-4850 www.alscg.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV