RESTON, Va., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NVR, Inc. (NYSE: NVR) announced that Dennis M. Seremet has retired effective February 19, 2013. Mr. Seremet's intention to retire was initially announced in May 2012. Mr. Seremet has been employed by NVR since 1988 and has served as the Chief Financial Officer since 2005.
Paul Saville, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "Denny has been a key member of NVR's management team over the last 25 years. He played a critical role as NVR successfully navigated through the recent housing downturn. We wish him well in his retirement."
Daniel D. Malzahn will assume the role of Chief Financial Officer effective February 20, 2013. Mr. Malzahn has been with NVR since 1994, most recently as Vice President of Business Planning and Investor Relations.
About NVRNVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and builds homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes trade names, and operates in twenty-seven metropolitan areas in fifteen states and Washington, D.C. For more information about NVR, Inc. and its brands, see www.nvrinc.com, www.ryanhomes.com, www.nvhomes.com, www.foxridgehomes.com, and www.heartlandcustomhomes.com. SOURCE NVR, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV