Brandchats.com To Host Strategies In Social Business Webinar Series With Pioneers In Social Media Strategies
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Brandchats, the globally focused social media monitoring solutions provider today announced that it will host an eight week series focused on best practices in social business strategies as they are shared by some of the great minds in social media.
The events are on Thursdays at 10 am pacific standard time ( 1pm EST) and begin on February 21st. The events:
- 2-21-2013 - Building a Social Selling Culture with Kurt Shaver founder of The Sales Foundry and a recognized pioneer in Social Sales.
- 2-28-2013 - Building great social profiles for sales and service with Irfan Jafay CEO of myKozmo.com
- 3-07-2013 - Igniting Engagement and Driving Collaboration -The Keys to a Viable Social Network with Noreen Poli CEO and principal consultant at Ready, Set, Go Social!
- 3-14-2013 - 7 Ways to Turn LinkedIn into a Lead Generation Machine with Viveka von Rosen founder of LinkedIntoBusiness.com
- 3-21-2013 - How the Best Companies are Increasing their Revenue by Analyzing, Socializing and Mobilizing their Communities with Mark Fidelman the Managing Director of Evolve! – the Social Business Agency, and the Socialized and Mobilized Columnist on Forbes
- 3-28-2013 - Using Social Media to Attract and Hire Top Talent with Stacy Zapar founder of Ten Fold Social
- 4-04-2013 - Strategies in addressing buzz in Social Media with Karl Goldfield, VP of Social Sales at Brandchats
- 4-11-2013 - Making Customers Love You: The Real Secret to Delivering a Legendary Customer Experience - with Jeb Blount founder of SalesGravy.com and author of best seller 'People Buy You.'
Seating is limited to the first 100 attendees for each session, so do not put off this opportunity to getting advice from the people that have helped build the foundation of the social business culture.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV