Parker Named INFICON Automotive Market Sales Manager
EAST SYRACUSE, N.Y., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomas Parker has been named INFICON's automotive market sales manager for North America. Parker's new position supports the company's focus and growing investment in this strategic market.
Parker had been the company's leak detection segment manager for the eastern United States. He joined INFICON in 2006 as a key account manager in Atlanta and previously served as a technical sales representative at W.L. Schoonover Inc. in Canton, Georgia.
A native of Attapulgus, Ga., he holds a degree in engineering from Southern Polytechnic State University in Marietta, Georgia.He will be headquartered in Atlanta. About INFICON INFICON is a leading global developer, manufacturer and supplier of instruments and equipment essential for leak detection in air-conditioning, refrigeration and automotive manufacturing. The company has manufacturing facilities in Europe, China and the United States, as well as subsidiaries throughout the world. More information about INFICON automotive technology is available online at www.inficonautomotive.com. SOURCE INFICON
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV