Millions of people save for retirement in 403(b) plans sponsored by non-profit organizations and public schools, colleges and universities. Those plan sponsors continue to grapple with dramatic regulatory change against a backdrop of a slowly recovering economy.
To bring these organizations essential information on how others are managing their 403(b) retirement programs, the Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA) and Principal Financial Group® announce the fifth annual PSCA 403(b) Plan Survey.
Non-profit organizations that participate will receive a free copy of the survey report and an invitation to a webinar that provides an in-depth discussion of the results.
“Last year’s webinar was very well-attended because 403(b) sponsors are eager to compare their plans with others across the nation. The survey is the only one that provides the kind of detailed information about 403(b) plans,” Bob Benish, interim president and executive director of PSCA. “Strong participation from sponsors will increase the richness of the benchmarking information.”The survey, at http://www.psca.org/2013-403bsurvey, will take less 15 minutes to complete and must be submitted by March 15, 2013. The survey includes a glossary of terms used and a worksheet to help the plan sponsor gather data and fill out the survey. The results will be available in May and will provide valuable benchmarking data on:
- Plan education
- Investment options
- Organization and participant contributions
- Administration practices
- Plan expense monitoring and evaluation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV