TORONTO, Feb. 19, 2013 /CNW/ - Melior Resources Inc. (TSXV-MLR) ("Melior") is pleased to announce that Mr. Remo Mancini, Mr. Evgenij Iorich and Mr. Muneeb Yusuf were elected to the board of directors of Melior (the " Board") at the shareholders' meeting held on February 14, 2013. Mr. Charles Entrekin was also re-elected to the Board.
The Board committees have been reconstituted as follows:
- Audit Committee: Remo Mancini (Chair), Muneeb Yusuf and Charles Entrekin
- Compensation Committee: Remo Mancini (Chair), Muneeb Yusuf and Evgenij Iorich.
- Nomination and Corporate Governance Committee: Muneeb Yusuf (Chair), Remo Mancini and Evgenij Iorich.
- Investment Committee: Charles Entrekin (Chair), Remo Mancini, Muneeb Yusuf and Evgenij Iorich.
Charles Entrekin, CEO and Chairman of the Board, said "we welcome our new board members and look forward to continuing to explore investment opportunities in accordance with Melior's business strategy. We would also like to thank the outgoing directors, Mr. Gregory Radke, Mr. Robert Dietrich and Mr. Daniel Dumas for their contributions to Melior."
Forward Looking Statements Disclaimer
Statements made in this news release may be forward-looking and therefore subject to various risks and uncertainties. Such statements can typically be identified by terminology such as ''may'', ''will'', ''could'', ''should'', ''expect'', ''plan'', ''anticipate'', ''believe'', ''intend'', ''possible'', ''continue'', "objective" or other similar expressions concerning matters that are not historical facts. Certain material factors or assumptions are applied in making forward-looking statements and actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. Melior does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements; such statements speak only as at the date made.Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Melior Resources Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts