- Findlay College Prep ( Henderson, Nev.) maintains No. 1 ranking; Montverde (Fla.) Academy, Lone Peak ( Highland, Utah) stay Nos. 2 and 3 -
MCLEAN, Va., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Two of New Jersey's most longstanding boys basketball powerhouses— St. Benedict's Prep of Newark and St. Anthony of Jersey City—continued to advance up the rankings and have now moved into the top five of the USA TODAY High School Sports Super 25 national editorial rankings for the week of Feb. 18, 2013.
The USA TODAY High School Sports Super 25 is now in its 30 th year as the most prestigious high school ranking platform in the nation. Gatorade is the Official Fuel of the Super 25 rankings platform, which includes computer rankings of every major high school football, baseball, boys and girls basketball, and boys and girls lacrosse team in the nation.Findlay College Prep ( Henderson, Nev.), now 29-0, once again remains the No. 1 team in the Super 25, followed by Montverde (Fla.) Academy (22-2) at No. 2 and 21-1 Lone Peak ( Highland, Utah) at No. 3. Coming up close behind that trio are the two New Jersey powers. St. Benedict's (25-1) moved up one spot to No. 4 this week after dominating wins over Eastern ( Voorhees, N.J.) and the Hun School ( Princeton, N.J.) in which point guard and Syracuse commit Tyler Ennis averaged 37 points per game. Last year's Super 25 national champion St. Anthony (21-1), which lost its only game so far this season to St. Benedict's earlier this month, moved up two spots to No. 5 this week following an 84-44 win over Arts (Newark).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV