Keeping with that cash-rich theme brings us to Accenture (ACN), one of the biggest consulting firms on the globe. Accenture sports a $5.68 billion cash position, with zero debt on its balance sheet. That's $8.31 per share in cold, hard cash -- a balance sheet position that takes a material chunk of risk out of shares.
Accenture counts 96 of the world's 100 biggest companies among its clients, with a geographic footprint that spans 50 countries. As a technology and outsourcing consulting firm, ACN is all about service -- and the firm's huge net cash position is the result of deep net margins and cash flows that only service companies are capable of generating.Post-recession, some consulting firms have been challenged to justify their hefty fees. Accenture does it through increased efficiency or revenue-generation ideas -- and its strong pipeline is a testament to that fact, particularly in recent years when companies have been trimming discretionary spending. The firm's ideas directly impact clients' ability to make money. With rising analyst sentiment in ACN, we're betting on shares this week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV