Mana Contemporary Announces First Annual Collectors Dinner To Coincide With New York's Armory Show
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mana Contemporary, a premiere arts venue, is pleased to announce its First Annual Collectors Dinner, to be held on March 7, 2013 at Milk Studios in New York.
The dinner, held in collaboration with Royal Bank of Canada, will be invite-only, gathering 100 select collectors and arts professionals based in the United States. Acclaimed broadcast journalist Charlie Rose will host the elegant evening, which will include a presentation by Mana Contemporary's executive team on its company vision and future plans.
Each year, Mana Contemporary will host the collectors dinner in early March to coincide with New York's Armory Show art fair. The annual event will honor a prominent figure in the arts each year, and will serve as a tribute to the art community.
"We look forward to hosting engaging conversation with our esteemed guests," said Mana Contemporary founder Eugene Lemay. "We hope this event will serve as an unofficial kickoff to the Armory Show for years to come."About Mana Contemporary:Mana Contemporary is a groundbreaking cultural venue just minutes from Manhattan. Based on an integrated philosophy, the center provides services, spaces, and programming for artists, collectors, curators, performers, students and the greater community within a single location. Mana Contemporary is home to the Middle East Center for the Arts, the Carole Feuerman Foundation, the Eileen S. Kaminsky Foundation, Shen Wei Dance Arts, and Armitage Gone! Dance. For more information about Mana Contemporary, visit www.manacontemporary.com. Contact: Selena Ricks firstname.lastname@example.org(201) 484-1495, ext. 672 SOURCE Mana Contemporary
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV