MCLEAN, Va., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USA TODAY is proud to announce a new collaboration with the Pew Research Center to survey public opinion on the biggest issues facing the nation.
The new USA TODAY/Pew Research Center Poll will debut this week with a look at Americans' attitudes toward the agenda facing Congress and the priorities outlined by President Obama in his State of the Union address.
"We are excited to announce our new collaboration with Pew Research Center. USA TODAY uses polling to stay in touch with Americans' views and spark a national conversation about our country's challenges and the best course forward to meet them. We think it's important to recognize and explore the diversity of public opinion in the United States," said Dave Callaway, editor-in-chief of USA TODAY.
"Our new survey with USA TODAY will provide a great opportunity to better understand what the American public thinks about the key political and policy issues of the day," said Alan Murray, president of the Pew Research Center. "We look forward to working with USA TODAY's journalists on this new collaboration, which will add to our growing research agenda on the trends shaping America and the world."The series of surveys will continue a long tradition at USA TODAY of using national polling to explore the mood of Americans, their assessment of top concerns in their lives and the policies and solutions they support. Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. It conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, media content analysis and other empirical social science research. Pew Research does not take policy positions. It is a subsidiary of The Pew Charitable Trusts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV