G-OIL Flies High At Daytona
CELEBRATION, Fla., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- G-OIL®, America's first and only bio-based fully synthetic motor oil to receive American Petroleum Institute certification, made history again at Daytona International Speedway as the G-OIL flag was officially raised above the iconic 2.5 mile tri-oval superspeedway for the first time yesterday morning, February 17.
The G-OIL flag took its place as the new "Official Motor Oil" of Daytona International Speedway and the Daytona 500, just one year after G-OIL made history as the first bio-based full synthetic motor oil to be used in NASCAR competition at Daytona. Only the American flag flies higher.
Later Sunday, veteran driver Mike Bliss qualified the #19 G-OIL Toyota Camry for Humphrey Smith Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup series for Thursday's Budweiser Duel races ( 2PM on SPEED) that will ultimately determine starting positions for the Daytona 500 this upcoming Sunday, February 24, 1PM on FOX Sports.Joining Bliss in carrying the G-OIL colors into competition at DIS this week is John Smith, driver of the #25 Chevrolet in the NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Series, who will be qualifying this Tuesday afternoon for the UNOH Battle at the Beach later that evening. "Our debut at Daytona International Speedway in 2012 helped introduce G-OIL and our environmental approach to lot of fans and retailers," said Jeffrey Loch, President and CMO of Celebration, Florida-based Green Earth Technologies (GET) (OTC Bulletin Board: GETG.BB). "We are honored to have G-OIL return in 2013 as the Official Motor Oil of Daytona International Speedway." G-OIL delivers uncompromising performance and the benefits of being an American-grown, American-made, and environmentally-friendly motor oil.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV