Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the “Company”) today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, after the market closes. The Company will conduct its quarterly conference call on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at 9:00 AM EST.
To participate in the conference call please follow the steps below.
1. On February 27, 2013, dial 866-510-0676 approximately ten minutes before the call begins (8:50 AM EST)2. Enter participant passcode 44189639.3. Please state your full name and company affiliation and you will be connected to the call.
A live webcast of the Earnings Call will be available through the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com. A replay of the conference call will be available until 11:59 PM EST Wednesday March 6, 2013 by dialing 888-286-8010; participant passcode 18479433. A replay will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com, until June 7, 2013.About Summit Hotel Properties Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust focused primarily on acquiring and owning premium-branded select-service hotels in the upscale and upper midscale segments of the lodging industry. As of February 19, 2013, the Company’s portfolio consisted of 86 hotels with a total of 9,486 rooms located in 22 states. Additional information may be found at the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts