Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the launch of the Agilent x1149 boundary scan analyzer.
Boundary scan has become an indispensable technology as engineers face increasing test access challenges. The x1149 boundary scan analyzer is a versatile yet easy to use board test tool designed to help users through board design and validation, and re-using the same x1149 test in manufacturing.
Offering an intuitive interface, the analyzer makes all information easily available on the screen with one mouse click. Key features include:
- Cover-Extend Technology and Silicon Nails capability.
- STAPL player for CPLD/FPGA tests.
- Scan Path Linker to link multiple chains into a single chain.
- Fully compliant device support for IEEE 1149.1 and IEEE 1149.6 standard.
“In an iNEMI survey, 90 percent of the respondents agreed that built-in self test, or BIST, is critical for product testing, while 60 percent of board designers said they are requesting the use of BIST to validate the board’s performance. The access method to the BIST is predominantly via boundary scan,” said Boon Khim Tan, general manager for Agilent’s Measurement Systems Division.“The x1149 boundary scan analyzer is Agilent’s response to the industry’s call for more BIST. We continue to focus on enabling the best return on investment for our customers, and the x1149 is a case in point. It is a versatile instrument that can be used throughout the product development cycle, from design and validation to high-volume production—all with the same test transportability, reliability and stability that are the hallmarks of our solutions.” Additional information is available at www.agilent.com/find/x1149. High-resolution images are available at www.agilent.com/find/x1149_images. About Agilent Technologies Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV