Shares of the Internet search giant surpassed $800 in early Tuesday trading, amidst positive sentiment, reaching a high of $804 before pulling back slightly. Google, led by CEO Larry Page, can seemingly do no wrong now. That was the prevailing sentiment surrounding Apple for much of the last few years, but that's changed over the past three months.
Shares of Google are up 20% over the past three months, whereas Apple's down 19%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV