Will Kitty Play With It?
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For cats, favorite toys sometimes start out as regular household items for humans, from crumpled paper to bottle caps. Friskies wants to hear and see all about the funny things cats play with, or don't, and therefore created its first game show for cats to help find out. Friskies introduces "Will Kitty Play With It?," and invites cats at home to play along.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/60394-friskies-new-game-show-for-cats-will-kitty-play-with-it
Friskies releases new episodes of "Will Kitty Play With It?" each week for the next several weeks on the Friskies Facebook page. Each episode of the game show focuses on one specific item, hidden under a cardboard box, to be revealed to a curious cat. Once the box has been lifted, suspense builds as the item is revealed and described in detail before the big question, and moment of truth: "Will Kitty Play With It?"
Items featured for consideration include a red plastic cup, a toothpaste cap, a parking ticket, and more. Fans of the Friskies Facebook page may have opportunities to vote for items to be featured, and make predictions about whether or not the cat will play with the item during the show.Fans also may have opportunities to receive their very own home versions of the game – complete with cardboard reveal box, string and a few items to get started. Friskies wants to see the fun cats and owners create. Fans are encouraged to film the fun and post their home videos on the Friskies Facebook page to see if cats everywhere play with the same items as the cats on the game show – or not. Fans can tag their videos and comments with #willkittyplay and upload to Twitter @Friskies, or Friskies Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV