PTC Releases PTC Windchill PDM Essentials For Small To Medium Size Businesses
NEEDHAM, Mass., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC), the Product Development Company®, announced on February 5, 2013 the release of PTC Windchill PDM Essentials, the latest release of PTC® Product Data Management (PDM) software. PTC Windchill PDM Essentials empowers smaller organizations to effectively organize and manage their product content so they can improve design reuse, broaden access to product information across roles and ensure control over design versions and release processes. Highlights of PTC Windchill PDM Essentials include:
- Centralized vaulting and revision control of CAD models, their structures and relationships ( PTC Creo, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, Pro/ENGINEER, PTC Creo Elements/Direct, and PTC Mathcad).
- Efficiently manage office documents, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, by controlling changes through check in and check out functionality.
- Powerful searching tools and easy copying / renaming of existing designs accelerate product information discovery and promote design reuse.
- Schedule and automatically publish viewables and other formats such as thumbnails and PDFs.
Based on PTC's production-proven PLM software, PTC Windchill PDM Essentials offers a quick to deploy, easy–to-use offering that can improve your ROI.
PTC Windchill PDM Essentials is right-sized for the existing needs of smaller teams and companies. And it provides the foundation for additional capabilities that a growing company may require in the future.
In North America PTC is relying on TriStar, their largest Windchill Sales and Services Partner Worldwide, to bring this product to the SMB Marketplace.TriStar has been "pre-selling" the product for the last 30 days and on the day PTC officially released the product for sale sold several copies to those customers that had been awaiting the release. To see a demonstration of PTC Windchill PDM Essentials click HERE. Or call a representative at 1-800-800-1714. About TriStar TriStar is PTC's leading provider in North America and offers a complete range of engineering products and services including software; training; PLM, CAD, and CAM implementation and consulting services; and professional staffing services. More information can be found at http://www.tristar.com. About PTC PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) enables manufacturers to achieve maximum value from their product strategies with software and services designed to optimize key business processes. Visit http://www.ptc.com/. SOURCE TriStar Engineering
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV