Conference highlights will include three panel discussions:
- Aerospace Manufacturing Platform: South Carolina
- Aerospace Advanced Materials
- New Processes and Innovations in Material Manufacturing
In addition to detailed presentations and discussion sessions, conference delegates will also visit aerospace facilities in the Charleston area including:
- Boeing Interiors Responsibility Center, which manages the manufacturing and assembly of the 787 Dreamliner's interiors, including stow bins, closets, partitions, overhead flight crew rests and video control stations.
- TIGHITCO, an industry leader in the design and fabrication of engineering components for aerospace and industrial applications
- Venture Aerobearings, which manufactures and assembles the roller bearings used to build aircraft engines (SKFB: SS).
About SpeedNews Conferences SpeedNews Conferences is the leader in producing executive events that serve the information and professional networking needs of senior-level aviation and aerospace leaders, decision makers and industry analysts. From aircraft and engine manufacturing to current financial reports, delegates who attend SpeedNews events walk away with current knowledge from experts to help guide their business plans for the coming year. SpeedNews is a Penton Aviation business. For information visit www.speednews.com.
About Penton For millions of business owners and decision-makers, Penton makes the difference every day. We engage our professional users by providing actionable ideas and insights, data and workflow tools, community and networking, both in person and virtually, all with deep relevance to their specific industries. We then activate this engagement by connecting users with tens of thousands of targeted providers of products and services to help drive business growth. Learn more about our company at www.penton.com.Penton is a privately held company owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP, and its co-investors.