LOS ANGELES, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Two of the most respected and influential leaders of America's aerospace economy The Honorable Nikki Haley, Governor of South Carolina, and Vice President/General Manager of Boeing South Carolina, Jack Jones, were announced today as the keynote speakers of the SpeedNews Global Aerospace Manufacturing Conference, which will be held in Charleston, SC on April 9-10.
SpeedNews Conferences is the leader in producing executive events that serve the information and professional networking needs of senior-level aviation and aerospace leaders, decision makers and industry analysts.
Jones will deliver the conference Opening Address. The Honorable Gov. Haley will keynote the conference luncheon. They headline a top-tier roster of U.S. based aerospace manufacturing leaders who are scheduled to speak at the conference, including:
- John VanKirk, VP, Aerospace & Defense, Kennametal
- Brian Coffenberry, SVP, Business Development - Research & Technology, Albany Engineered Composites (NYSE: AIN)
- Tony Morales, Global Marketing Director, Aerospace & Defense, Alcoa Aerospace
- Dr. Denise R. Rutherford, VP & General Manager, 3M Aerospace
- David Hall, SVP, Integrated Value Chain, RTI International Metals (NYSE: RTI)
The event will focus on industry innovation in various manufacturing aspects including: tooling, machining, structural elements, engine components, design, and engineering. Event delegates will be updated on the latest products to improve productivity and profitability in their manufacturing operations.The agenda will also spotlight the success of South Carolina's growing aerospace industry, which is establishing itself as a national model for industrial economic development. More than 22,000 people work for an expanding SC network of 200-plus aerospace manufacturing companies and other aerospace-related businesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV