About M7 Managed Services
Headquartered in near
, M7 is a Premier IBM Business Partner that provides simple solutions to complex business problems. M7 combines managed services, technical capability around IBM infrastructure and financing to meet organisations' IT requirements in innovative and cost-effective ways.
Partnering with ISVs under the IBM worldwide Industry Program (ISI), M7 delivers both hosted and customer owned solutions to a global Telecommunications and Media market. M7 Managed Services allows organisations to just get on with their day-to-day business and let someone else manage the IT.
- Host applications in the M7 data centres
- Provide a high speed managed network for customers to access these applications, wherever they are
- Manage Service Levels, Service Desk and Change Management
- Build in the levels of backup , business continuity and disaster recovery required
- Stage, test and provide proof of concept facilities prior to enterprise roll outs
- Work with ISVs and Systems integrators to optimize their solutions on IBM Platforms
M7 already hosts several ERP and MRP solutions, including Baan, SyteLine and Microsoft Dynamics on a shared, virtual platform. Cross industry applications such as Microsoft Exchange, Office, Sun Financials and SharePoint are also hosted along with bespoke customer applications and specialist vertical applications including a mobile CCTV application.
M7 will be one of the first managed services companies in the UK to offer solutions on IBM's new Pure Systems Platform. This next generation, expert system will also underpin many of the new application environments for our ISV Partners rolling out future solutions into the global Telecommunications and Media sectors.
Press contact details:
SOURCE M7 Managed Services