Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) announced that its Board of Directors approved a regular first quarter cash dividend of $0.49 per common share. This extends the company’s record for the longest consecutive annual and quarterly dividend payments among industrial companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The dividend is payable on Tuesday, March 19 th, 2013 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Monday, March 11 th, 2013.
Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, mechanical access solutions and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more. Learn more at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
Statements in this press release that are not historical, including but not limited to those regarding the Company’s ability to increase its dividends in 2012, are “forward looking statements” and subject to risk and uncertainty and actual results may differ materially from those projected or implied in any forward-looking statements. Please refer to our most recent SEC filings, including our Annual Report on Form 10-K, subsequently filed Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, as well as our other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, for detailed information regarding factors that could cause or contribute to actual results differing materially from those expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV