American Mint Announces New $1 Trillion Trial Coin
MECHANICSBURG, Pa., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Mint, LLC President Kevin Sacher is excited to announce the release of a new $1 trillion trial coin. Available exclusively from American Mint, these high quality "Proof" coins are available in a platinum-layered edition, in extremely limited quantities.
Federal borrowing has officially reached the $16.394 trillion debt ceiling. The U.S. will default on its debts... unless Congress acts now. U.S. law grants the U.S. Treasury permission to mint platinum bullion coins as it sees fit. With a single $1 trillion coin, the U.S. could effectively erase some of its debt and buy some time to work through some of the tough economic policy decisions we now face.
Now, luxuriously plated in platinum, this exquisite "Proof" coin features a representation of what the $1 trillion trial coin might look like if Congress were to issue it to avoid the debt ceiling."We're excited to be able to make this exquisite coin available for our collectors," Sacher said. "It looks so beautiful and important as it should, and is a great way to commemorate this challenging moment in history." American Mint is a leading provider of high quality collectible coins, knives, die-cast replicas, and other memorabilia, and has served over one million customers from its current Mechanicsburg facility. As an international direct mail marketer, American Mint's parent company operates in nine countries and has served 10 million serious collectors around the world. For more information about American Mint, please visit www.americanmint.com. Contacts: Kevin Sacher, PresidentAmerican Mint, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org 717-458-9031 American Mint, LLC5051 Louise Drive Mechanicsburg, PA 170551-877-807-MINT www.americanmint.com SOURCE American Mint, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV