Survey Of Global Public Companies Finds Investor Relations Professionals Ready To Engage Investors With Mobile Technologies
"In or around 2000, the IR section of the corporate website was a nice to have and was unregulated by the SEC. Now it is an accepted means through which to communicate and every company must have one. Given what we have seen over the past couple of years with the proliferation of mobile, and as was confirmed by theIRapp's survey, no one can question that mobile devices and apps are here to stay and just as the IR section of the corporate website is now a must have, so too will be the case with IR apps."
About theIRapp ™
theIRapp™ ( www.theIRapp.com) is a turnkey mobile investor relations application building solution available to all publicly traded companies listed on all global stock exchanges. It enables a company's investor relations information to be downloaded via Apple's App Store on the iPhone and iPad as well as Google Play for Android devices. theIRapp is a simple way for investors to engage with critical company and stock information. theIRapp delivers easy sharing of content with colleagues and friends as a next generation IR solution for establishing transparency, building shareholder loyalty, and expanding an investor following.By providing a company's ticker symbol and logo, a public company can have its own customized app available as a free download for millions of investors in less than three weeks. Through theIRapp, retail and institutional investors have access to automated, real-time stock price information (via live data feeds), press releases, SEC filings, analyst coverage, corporate documents (fact sheets, presentations, etc.), videos, audiocast conference calls, upcoming events and other custom company information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV