Arca Continental Reports Sales Growth Of 5% And EBITDA Up 36.6% In Fourth Quarter 2012
Arca Continental, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV: AC), the second-largest Coca-Cola bottler in Latin America announced today its results for the fourth quarter (“4Q12”) and full-year of 2012 (“FY12”).
|TABLE 1: FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS|
|Data in millions of Mexican pesos|
|4Q12||4Q11||Variation %||Jan - Dec '12||Jan - Dec '11||Variation %|
|Total Beverage Volume (MUC)||337.4||321.8||5||1,353.70||1,125.20||20.3|
|EBITDA Margin (%)||19.4||15.6||+3.8 p.p.||20||18.4||+1.6 p.p.|
|Total Beverage Volume includes jug water|
|EBITDA = Operating income + Depreciation + Amortization + Non Recurring Expenses|
|Numbers expressed under International Financial Reporting Standards or IFRS|
- Net sales reached Ps. 14,453 million, representing a 9.5% increase.
- Gross Profit grew 17.9% to Ps. 6,911 million with a 47.8% margin.
- EBITDA totaled Ps. 2,809 million with a margin of 19.4%, up 380 basis points.
- Net sales were Ps. 56,219 million, representing a 27.9% increase.
- Gross Profit rose 31.7% to Ps. 25,997 million with a 46.2% margin.
- EBITDA reached Ps. 11,248 million with a margin of 20%, up 160 basis points.
CEO STATEMENT“2012 was a year of outstanding achievements for Arca Continental in which the professionalism and success of our team drove significant sales growth and a pro forma EBITDA increase of 23.6%, while meeting our synergy targets and achieving excellence in execution at the point of sale for the benefit our clients and consumers," stated Francisco Garza Egloff, Chief Executive Officer of Arca Continental.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV