Getting Winning Returns from Champion Growth Companies
A holding is MasterCard (MA). Fording says that the company can grow for years as credit-card use expands rapidly in the emerging markets. "The probability of a multiple expansion is not great, but five years from now, the earnings will be growing at least in the mid-teens," he says.
Another holding is eBay (EBAY). The company is gaining new customers as more retailers use the site to sell products at fixed prices. The eBay marketplace is especially attractive for small businesses that cannot afford the costs of developing their own online operations.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV