PissedConsumer.com First Consumer Review Site To Allow Consumers To Add Reviews To PissedConsumer.com Home Page
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Market research firm Opinion Corp's consumer complaint site PissedConsumer.com announces today that it is the first consumer review site to allow consumers to move their reviews to the home page of PissedConsumer.com for a subscription fee of $5.99/month, making an industry first.
After posting a review, consumers have an option to pay a fee of $5.99 a month to have their review featured on the first page of PissedConsumer.com for as long as the subscription is valid. With more than 5 million page views per month, front page review posting allows consumers to have their complaint seen prominently.
"We have made this subscription available to customers who are passionate about their reviews and want to share their experiences prominently on the PissedConsumer.com home page," said PissedConsumer.com Executive Director, Vladimir Nardin. "No other consumer review sites offer this capability."
PissedConsumer.com is one of the largest review portals and fastest growing sites in the consumer complaints segment. The site offers many posting options and provides information for consumers in multiple dimensions: industry categories, geospatial analysis, and corporate brand and products.About Opinion Corp Opinion Corp. has been a leader in customer service and consumer advocacy since 2006. Opinion Corp improves the interactive relationship between corporation and consumer, thereby improving the clients' bottom line. Opinion Corp. operates the consumer review site PissedConsumer.com, one of the highest ranking and best regarded consumer review sites on the Internet. Contact: Paula ConwayAstonish Media Group email@example.com SOURCE Opinion Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV