The following is a brief summary of certain key elements of the planned tender offers:
- Holders who validly tender and who do not validly withdraw their Securities at or prior to the Early Participation Date, and whose tenders are accepted for purchase, will receive the Total Consideration.
- Holders who validly tender Securities after the Early Participation Date but at or prior to the Expiration Date, and whose securities are accepted for purchase, will only be eligible to receive the Tender Offer Consideration, which is equal to the Total Consideration less the Early Participation Amount.
- The cash payable to each holder whose Securities are accepted for purchase by AIG will include a cash payment representing the accrued interest or distributions on those Securities.
- Tenders of Securities may be validly withdrawn at any time at or prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 4, 2013, but not thereafter. AIG reserves the right, but is under no obligation, to increase the maximum amount of the Securities sought in any of the tender offers.
- Consummation of the tender offers is subject to a number of conditions, including the absence of any adverse legal and market developments. Subject to applicable law, AIG may waive certain conditions applicable to the tender offers or extend, terminate or otherwise amend the tender offers. The offers are not cross-conditioned and AIG may complete all, some or none of the tender offers.
AIG has retained Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley as the Joint Lead Dealer Managers, BNP PARIBAS, HSBC, RBC Capital Markets and Standard Chartered Bank as Co-Dealer Managers and ANZ Securities, Lloyds Securities, nabSecurities, LLC, Santander, SOCIETE GENERALE and UniCredit Capital Markets as Junior Co-Dealer Managers, for the tender offers. Global Bondholder Services Corporation is the Information Agent and Depositary for the tender offers. For additional information regarding the terms of the tender offers, please contact: Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC at (800) 820-1653 (toll-free) or (212) 538-2147 (collect), J.P. Morgan Securities LLC at (866) 834-4666 (toll-free) or (212) 834-2494 (collect) or Morgan Stanley & Co. Incorporated at (800) 624-1808 (toll-free) or (212) 761-1057 (collect). Requests for documents and questions regarding the tendering of Securities may be directed to Global Bondholder Services Corporation by telephone at (212) 430-3774 (for banks and brokers only), (866) 470-4100 (for all others toll-free) or +001-212-430-3774 (international), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and online at www.gbsc-usa.com/aig.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV