JACKSON, Mich., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Laura H. Wright, former senior vice president of finance and chief financial officer of Southwest Airlines, has been elected, effective February 18, 2013, to CMS Energy's Board of Directors. Wright also is joining the Board of Directors of Consumers Energy, the principal subsidiary of CMS Energy.
Wright will serve on the Audit Committee and Finance Committee for both Boards.
Wright retired from Southwest Airlines in 2012 after serving as senior vice president of finance and chief financial officer since 2004. During her 25-year career with the company, she also served as vice president of finance and treasurer and held several other financial positions.
Wright now serves as a consultant to Southwest Airlines. She also is a member of the Board of Trustees for the Pebblebrook Hotel Trust.Wright, a certified public accountant, is a member of the Financial Executives Institute and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants. She holds a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in accountancy from the University of North Texas. CMS Energy (NYSE: CMS) is a Michigan-based company that has an electric and natural gas utility, Consumers Energy, as its primary business and also owns and operates independent power generation businesses. For more information on CMS Energy, please visit our web site at: www.cmsenergy.com SOURCE CMS Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV