Northwestern Mutual Wins Training And Development Award
MILWAUKEE, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northwestern Mutual today announced that the company's training program has been named one of the best in the country, according to Training Magazine's "Training Top 125" list. The honor recognizes the financial security company's excellence in training and leadership development. The list was unveiled at the Training 2013 Conference & Expo on February 18 in Orlando.
The annual survey of employer-sponsored training and leadership development programs is based on a variety of factors including financial development, scope of training programs offered and how closely the programs link to the company's business goals."Northwestern Mutual has a long history of strength and stability, and our employees and financial representatives know that our commitment to providing exceptional training will take them to where they want to go, both professionally and personally," said Steve Mannebach, Northwestern Mutual's vice president of Field Growth & Development. Among the company's training and development programs is the Fastrack Sales School – a blended learning program which provides financial representatives with interactive training resources designed to help them develop the confidence and skills needed to become successful representatives of Northwestern Mutual. Additionally, the company's employee-development program, "Our Mutual Experience," provides an in-depth and consistent approach that seeks to guide and foster employee development – from the first day they join the company through all phases of their career. "Our appearance among Training Magazine's top 125 reinforces what we have known all along – that Northwestern Mutual is a great place to launch and grow a career," said Jo Eisenhart, Northwestern Mutual's senior vice president of human resources. Company Receives Numerous Honors Northwestern Mutual received numerous honors in 2012, among them, being named one of the "World's Most Admired" life insurance companies by FORTUNE® magazine ( March 2, 2012). Additionally, its financial representatives are some of the most satisfied in the industry according to J.D. Power and Associates' 2012 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study. Other recognitions include:
- The company is recognized as a " Best Place to Work in 2013" and a recipient of the Employees' Choice Award by Glassdoor.com.
- The company also ranks first in the insurance industry and 17th overall among service companies in Selling Power Magazine's annual " 50 Best Companies to Sell For Now" list – validating the company as an ideal place to launch and grow a career.
- The company's financial representative internship program recently was recognized for the 16th consecutive year as one of the "Top 10 Internships in America," according to Vault®.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV