BlueHornet Networks, Inc., a leading enterprise email service provider and business unit of Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), has teamed up with MarketingSherpa to deliver a personalized mobile experience and value-added content for attendees at the MarketingSherpa Email Summit. The email marketing conference will take place in Las Vegas at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino on Feb. 19-22, 2013. MarketingSherpa, which is part of the MECLABS Group, is a research firm specializing in tracking what works in all aspects of marketing.
As the exclusive mobile sponsor of the Email Summit, BlueHornet will power a text-to-join mobile program, called SherpaBuzz. Attendees who opt in to SherpaBuzz via SMS will receive bonus event content, daily agendas that are customized based on their areas of interest, as well as the executive summary and first chapter of the new MarketingSherpa Mobile Marketing Benchmark Report.
“Because of the increasing ubiquity of mobile devices, many leading brands are now taking a “mobile first” approach to their digital marketing programs – developing and designing for the always-connected consumer,” said Gerry Widmer, general manager for BlueHornet. “The SherpaBuzz program allows BlueHornet to showcase ways marketers can use mobile technologies to provide unique value to subscribers when they’re on the move.”
“The SherpaBuzz program highlights BlueHornet’s mobile capabilities while allowing MarketingSherpa to deliver a unique and solution-oriented experience to our event attendees,” said David Green, director, marketing partnerships for MECLABS. “Through this program, we are able to customize content for attendees based on their marketing challenges and ensure they get the most out of the Summit by guiding them to sessions, roundtables and coaching clinics.”BlueHornet’s mobile presence at the Email Summit includes a roundtable discussion titled, “ Responsive Design and Beyond: Maximizing Mobile Email ROI.” The roundtable will be led by Manny Ju, BlueHornet’s director of product marketing, on Wednesday, Feb. 20, at 2:05 p.m. PST. The discussion will help marketers:
- Identify email programs that are best suited for responsive design coding;
- Use email response data to identify a brand’s "mobile-engaged" customer base; and,
- Learn how a mobile-friendly email should be designed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV