- Our belief that the dissidents have provided no specific plans and no substantive new ideas or valid reasons to change the Company's strategic direction that will enhance the Company's stockholder value.
- We are not convinced that election of the dissidents' slate to the board of directors would work to the benefit of shareholders.
- Our belief that the Company has made strides in addressing financial difficulties, primarily by taking a number of initiatives to improve liquidity and the overall financial strength of the Company. In particular, the announced sale of the mature Permian assets for $2.6 billion will generate cash proceeds of over $1.4 billion in excess of the Company's net investment, dramatically reducing the net debt balances and give the resources needed to fund growth in the Mississippian."
Egan-Jones Recommends SandRidge Stockholders Support Current Board
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.