NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Ford introduces 2014 Fiesta through the unique voices and content of 100 social influencers, making it Ford's first completely user-generated campaign
- Fiesta Movement: A Social Remix will feature material created exclusively by social influencers – in whatever form they choose; Ford will distribute the content through paid media, social media and experiential events
- In the new Ford Fiesta and Fiesta ST, agents will complete exciting challenges across major entertainment hubs including American Idol, Bonnaroo and all four summer versions of X Games – igniting conversation both online and off
Building on the groundbreaking social engagement program that launched the Ford Fiesta in the U.S. in 2009, Ford now plans to introduce its new 2014 Fiesta through an innovative ad campaign created entirely by consumers.
To tell the new car's story, Ford announced today that it is seeking 100 social influencers, who – through a mix of paid media, social media and experiential events – will convey the unique personality and attributes of the new 2014 Ford Fiesta in an entirely different way. Ford made the announcement at the Social Media Week convention in New York.
"Fiesta was designed to reflect the individuality of the customer, so we feel the marketing efforts should give the reins to the people who will be driving it," says Jim Farley, Ford Motor Company executive vice president of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln. "We have a fuel-efficient, tech-savvy and stylish car that doesn't sacrifice on performance – it truly has its own personality. That personality will come through in the stories and experiences of real people."Ford will partner with nationally prominent television, entertainment and sports events including American Idol and X Games, legendary music festival Bonnaroo, and other media and entertainment hubs where agents will be at the center of the action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV