- Reliable, deterministic performance to contend with the massive data deluge driven by smartphones, tablets and cloud-based services
- Increased power efficiency that enables OEMs to widely deploy high-performance macro and small cell base station solutions
- Lower capital expenditure costs and optimized system design due to integration of networking acceleration functions including up to 50Gb/s packet processing, 20Gb/s security processing and 160Gbps of Ethernet switching via 16 10Gb Ethernet interfaces
LSI Introduces Axxia® 5500 Communication Processors With ARM Technology For High-Performance, Power-Efficient Networks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.