- The office is led by Jim Welch, senior vice president for the Americas region, which comprises North, Central and South America as well as the Caribbean.
- About 100 employees, including the Americas sales leadership team, moved into the new offices in late January. The company also is building a new inside sales force downtown, providing more entry-level jobs.
- The company also has offices at 233 N. Michigan Ave., where it has leased space for years.
- Motorola Solutions also is building a customer-focused innovation center at its new Americas sales headquarters, where visitors can experience how the company’s communications solutions drive efficiency and effectiveness for government and enterprise customers.
- Motorola Solutions has 22,000 employees worldwide and a strong presence in the Chicago area with approximately 4,400 employees at its headquarters campus in nearby Schaumburg, Ill.
Motorola Solutions Establishes Americas Region Sales Headquarters In Downtown Chicago
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.