Sometimes when the growth crowd gives up on name, it gets punished beyond what is deserved. That's when the value crowd steps in. That's what happened with
(EBAY) a few years ago, a name I thought I'd never own until it became too cheap to ignore. We'll see whether the same is true with Intel. It's definitely on this value investor's radar screen.
In terms of Graham's Defensive screen, it's very slim pickings. That's par for the course these days in value land.
At the time of publication, Heller had no positions in stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV