CLEARWATER, Fla., Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) announces that Robert M. Dutkowsky, CEO, and Jeffery Howells, CFO, will present at the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 8:40 a.m. ET.
Live and recorded audio webcast of the presentation will be available at www.techdata.com/investor .
About Tech DataTech Data Corporation is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable over 125,000 resellers in more than 100 countries to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users. Tech Data generated $26.5 billion in net sales for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2012, and is ranked 109 th on the Fortune 500 ®. To learn more, visit www.techdata.com . The Tech Data Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10666
CONTACT: Investor Contacts: Jeff Howells, 727-538-7825 Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer firstname.lastname@example.org Arleen Quinones, 727-532-8866 Director, Investor Relations and Shareholder Services email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV