Twin Disc, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWIN), today announced that John H. Batten, President and Chief Operating Officer, will participate in a panel discussion on the Life Cycle of Hydraulic Fracking at Gabelli & Company’s 23 rd Annual Pump, Valve and Energy Infrastructure Conference in New York City on Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, beginning at 11:30 a.m. EST.
About Twin Disc, Inc.
Twin Disc, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells marine and heavy-duty
off-highway power transmission equipment. Products offered include:
marine transmissions, surface drives, propellers and boat management
systems, as well as power-shift transmissions, hydraulic torque
converters, power take-offs, industrial clutches and control systems.
The Company sells its products to customers primarily in the pleasure
craft, commercial and military marine markets, as well as in the energy
and natural resources, government and industrial markets. The Company’s
worldwide sales to both domestic and foreign customers are transacted
through a direct sales force and a distributor network.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV