Absolute Service Featured in Conference Breakfast Session
VANCOUVER, BC and LAS VEGAS, NV, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - ( PINK 2013 - Booth #519) February 19, 2013 - Absolute® Software Corporation (TSX: ABT), the industry standard for persistent endpoint security and management solutions for computers, laptops and ultra-portable devices, and the data they contain, will be at the 17th Annual International IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition - PINK13 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Dr. Darren Williams, Vice President and General Manger, Service Management at Absolute Software, will be speaking at PINK 2013 about Absolute's IT Service Management (ITSM) solution, Absolute Service. The Breakfast Session entitled, 'Implementing Absolute Service ITSM on-Demand and on-Premise' will be on Wednesday, February 20 th at 7:15 am. This session will introduce Absolute Service focusing on the configuration and integration of the system into the rest of the enterprise.
Absolute Service combines people, process, and information technology so that IT services can align with the needs of the business. Built on a foundation of data from all areas of the organization, IT can use certified best practices to apply precise control over the levels of service they deliver, predicting potential points of failure, and making real-time decisions for the most efficient and cost-effective outcome.Absolute Service is PinkVERIFY ITIL 3 certified in 11 processes. Absolute Service Customer Highlights:
- After an extremely short implementation period, PwC launched their new Service Desk with Absolute Service. Since rollout, the IT department has been able to achieve high levels of resource control with better and faster service to users. Absolute Service also allows PwC to document total control of these processes within their facilities.
- Philadelphia School District has over 100 technicians managing 1000 service and support calls a week. In an effort to better invest their time and financial resources, they decided to replace their existing multiple-server solution with a single unified product - Absolute Service. With its single-click upgrade process and reduced administration requirement, Absolute Service allows technical staff to focus on adding value to all users, resulting in lower incident volumes and improved service management processes.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts